Reds have always been our go to bearing. Most of the race team would use Reds. Bang for buck, they are the best bearing you can buy. Who thought they could improve it? Bones did! Introducing the Bones Race Red.
Bones have upgraded the bearing steel, so this is more like a Super Red bearing. It has been ground to perfection and polished, suit racers and longboarders who use quality or precision trucks and properly tighten their axle nuts.
Precision ground 0.200 built in spacer to provide perfect 0.400 spacing between bearings.
Precision ground extended race eliminates the need for speed washers, and provides better alignment of the bearings when the axle nut is tightened.
Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream R.F.
A groove on the inside of each bearings inner race eliminates weight and allows insertion and removal of the bearing using the Bones Bearing Tool, even on hub wheels
- Precision ground, Skate Rated™ Racing bearings by Bones®
- Removable high-speed Nylon™ ball retainers
- Removable Non-Contact frictionless shield for easy cleaning
- Integrated bearing spacer to provide perfect 0.400" spacing
- Extended race replaces need for spacers and washers
- Extended race provides perfect alignment for greater speed and axle reinforcement
- Fewer parts mean faster set up