Bronson Speed Co is proud to release Leo Baker's signature G3 bearing.
Leo's signature bearing features a purple and black pro colorway and "L Baker" laser etched on the outside bearing ring. GO FAST, STAY FAST on Leo's signature bearing.
A Portion of sales from this bearing will be donated to "Black Trans Travel Fund" charity.
The attention to detail makes these bearings one of the best on the market. Bronson has spent years developing these with the help of skateboarding pros. Every bit of technology included in these bearings is there for one reason: to make the best bearing, that skates fast and lasts a long time.
Includes 8 bearings (enough for four wheels on one skateboard - yes we get this question every day), 8x speed rings, and 4x spacers.
What are speed rings? These are small rings that go between the hanger and the bearing and also the bearing and the axle nut. They allow the wheel to spin fast and not damage the bearing.
What are spacers? Spacers are small cylinders that go between each bearing inside the wheel hub. Its job is to make sure the bearing is seated correctly and allows you to tighten the axle nut without crushing the bearing.
Read all the features of this bearing and ask yourself, could a better bearing be made?
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Straight Edge Frictionless Shields
- Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces
- Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin.
- The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
Maximum Impact Cage Design
- Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating.
- Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
'Balls Out' Technology
- For optimum high speed performance install bearing with the designated balls-out/cage-in orientation (black pinstriped shields facing outside of wheel.)
- Results in a go fast, stay fast bearing that spins longer by reducing shield and cage contact on impact.
High Speed Ceramic Oil
- Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
Factory Fresh Quality
- 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.