he Jed Jr is the choice of board for urban commuters. With a nimble 34.5" deck and a massively oversized kick tail you're in for a very different riding experience.
The Jed Jr features a W concave running through the centre, and a separate concave on the tail that allows you to lock your foot in and accelerate hard – the tail can absorb the energy thanks to it being made of 100% bamboo – without the fear of kick up you get on other decks. The tail helps to keep you secure at higher speeds and lets you turn and tick tack on a dime.
SPECS and FEATURES:
- Top speed 40-44km/hr / 24-27mph (Depending on wheel size).
- Deck 34.5" Vertically laminated bamboo with W concave and aggressive tail.
- Range Up to 25km per charge.
- Battery 144Wh Swappable battery with USB-C charging for mobile devices.
- Weight 6.2kg / 13.76lb
- Wheels Orangatang Kegel 80mm Standard (Purple 83A)
- Bushings Orangatang Nipples Standard (Purple Medium)
- Bearings Boa Black Belly Ceramic Bearings
- Trucks Drive hangar precision 7075-T6 machined with stainless steel insert axle and Caliber 50 degree baseplate. Front truck Caliber II.
- Hardware Stainless Steel Screws and Bolts with Corrosion Protection
- Power Up to 2000W continuous power (for 60 second bursts)
- Drivetrain Dual motor Jed Drive™