60 foot roll of grip = 720 inches. This is standard skateboard griptape, this is the brand and type we have been using for 10 years. Excellent quality, never lets you down.
The clear grip is excellent for showing off wood grain or a top graphic. It is also good for a graphic pocket on the top. The grip is slightly less grippy then black, but you'll grip when you need it.
A roll of grip is perfect for commercial use: boats, cars, stairs.
Schools and college can buy in bulk to grip all those boards they have built in woodshop!
Make some side money re-gripping all your friends boards.
Check out the new MILITANT stenciled backing paper -- Grip your deck, cut out the stencil, and spray your tape. Get MILITANT.
- For decks up to 10.5" wide
- Clear grip - grit on clear backing so it will show what it underneath
- Perfect for longboards, old school, fun-shape and cruiser decks
Mini Logo grip tape is the highest quality, longest lasting grip at any price. Easy installation and superior hold combine for insane board control.
- Multilayered laminates to ensure high-quality, long-lasting grip
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows for easy installation and superior hold
- Dual grit-size silicon carbide provides superior control and durability
1 x 10.5 inch x 60 foot roll.