60 foot is 720 inches. Enough tape here to grip around 22 standard size (32 inch long) skateboards.
This tape is our preferred griptape. It is a normal size rock, cuts perfectly every time, easy to use, easy to apply. The supplier is Bones, so you know the quality is good. This is the tape they use as standard on all Powell, Powell Peralta skateboards.
A roll of grip is perfect for commercial use: boats, cars, stairs.
Schools and college can buy in bulk to grip all those boards they have built in woodshop!
Make some side money re-gripping all your friends boards.
Check out the new MILITANT stenciled backing paper -- Grip your deck, cut out the stencil, and spray your tape. Get MILITANT.
- For decks up to 9" wide (for standard skateboards)
- Nothing but black
- Mini Logo grip tape is the highest quality, longest lasting grip at any price. Easy installation and superior hold combine for insane board control.
- Multilayered laminates to ensure high-quality, long-lasting grip
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows for easy installation and superior hold
- Dual grit-size silicon carbide provides superior control and durability
Dont be cheap, dont cut corners, use the good stuff.
1 x 9 inch x 60 foot roll in black.