** This is a SINGLE truck purchase **
We offer single trucks for sale for skaters that have a pair of 43 degree trucks and want to try a split angle set up. Or you just need a replacement truck and don't want to buy a full set again. Note this is a single truck, dont buy this if you need two trucks for a longboard, it will only result in disappointment.
The new manufacturing process also allows a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
Paris has redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area.
The kingpins have been modified making them tougher and more resilient and the baseplates come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to centre.
The Paris V3 165mm SINGLE truck is good for:
- matching another Paris truck
- you’re riding a narrower board than 9” wide
- you want lower degree truck at the back
- set up a 50/43 split truck on your board
The Paris V3 Features:
Hanger width: 165mm
Axle width: 9” (230mm)
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
Axle to Axle length is 9 inch
Bolt hardware and risers are not included, must be ordered separately.