Paris 165's are out guys!! Paris made sure that these trucks handles the most most terrains,from the smoothest pavement down to the gnarliest road you ever want to ride!
These trucks are built for gnarly downhill or freeride.
The 165mm hanger is forged, not cast, for superior strength and tighter tolerances. The axles are dead straight, precision machined, and secured into the hanger with a patented axle lock system. A slightly tighter bushing seat provides the additional stability needed to take your skating to 60mph+, while still giving that deep and predictable Paris turn you expect from our trucks. The Savants also feature a race-inspired machined pivot, top hat bushing washers, machined speed rings, urethane pivot cups and slop-stoppers, and are available on both 43 and 50-degree baseplates.
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles, Every Hangers Is Tested For Perfect --Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, Grade 12 Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade 10 Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured 96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger (Grey / Red)
- Titanium Plating (Electro Luxe)
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS F@#K!! (Paris' description ^_^)