Designed by Landyachtz to be a skateboard truck that could take the punishment from a longboarder.
TKP truck for decks 7.75 inch wide skateboard deck.
Axle to Axle these trucks are 197mm wide or 7.75 inches wide.
Sold as a pair.
- Featuring 8 holes, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool.
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions.
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight.
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square.
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish, this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise, designed not to stick out of your nuts, and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested, the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.
- The bottom bushing is a standard 90a barrel 15mm tall.
- The top bushing is a small cone, also 90a, 10.5mm tall.
Axle to Axle Width (inches): 7.75 in
Hanger Width (mm): 130mm
Geometry: Traditional Kingpin
Hole Pattern: 8 Hole
Bushing Shape & Duro: Short Cone/Barrel (90a)