The quality of these trucks is beautiful. Finish is really nice in either black or silver.
Matt black make all the graphics on all the Landychtz decks pop.
Silver is not just a standard raw finish, it is almost like a machined raw finish. Looks awesome. If you are going to grind, go the silver.
The winning feature is the taller baseplate. This allows you to put on a taller wheel without wheelbite. If you want a faster taller 65mm on your pool board, use these. If you want a longboard style wheel on your deck, use these trucks. You usually can get away with no riser and no wheelbite.
Axle to Axle these trucks are 8.75 inches wide
Suitable for skateboard decks 8.5 to 9 inches wide. Sold as a pair.
- Featuring 8 holes, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish, this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise, designed not to stick out of your nuts, and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested, the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.
- The bottom bushing is a standard 90a barrel 15mm tall.
- The top bushing is a small cone, also 90a, 10.5mm tall.