Bear made these tough for longboarding conditions.
If you need a Traditional Kingpin truck (TKP) for a 9.5 to 11 inch width board then buy these. Sold as a pair.
Axle to Axle width is 9.75 inch. These are the same width as a standard longboard truck and a Grizzly 852.
These trucks rock on an old school board. Taller baseplate, you can put on a bigger wheel (like 65mm), they ar ehte right size for a 10 inch wide skateboard deck.
- Featuring 8 holes, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish, this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise, designed not to stick out of your nuts, and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested, the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.
- The bottom bushing is a standard 90a barrel 15mm tall.
- The top bushing is a small cone, also 90a, 10.5mm tall.
Axle to Axle Width: 9.75"
Hanger Width: 180mm
Geometry: Traditional Kingpin
Hole Pattern: 8 Hole
Bushing Shape & Duro: Short Cone/Barrel (90a)