This Byron Essert longboard deck is an all-around downhill and freeride deck. Built by Powell Peralta, this deck is light but rigid enough for those tough pavements and high speeds. The deck features a 1/4 inch drop that is located between the truck holes to hold you in place while sliding, drifting, or freeriding. This board really is for all-around type of riding.
Drop Center: 0.25"
Concave: Radial Concave
Wheelbase: 26.75" - 28"
- Ultra light weight for quicker starts and faster response
- Extremely stiff in both flex and twist for stability and quick race response
- Front and Rear Cast, integrated Polyurethane bumpers
- Drop center for lower center of gravity
- Front and rear wheel wells for greater wheel clearance
- Single Kicktail
- High strength epoxy glue
- Super light, multi-species wooden core
- Hard, cast polyurethane bumpers
Original artwork created for Byron Essert by Jonathan Gonzalez