This board blurs the lines of skateboarding and longboard carving.
This is a double kick skateboard with surf carve trucks. You can carve like a longboard, do slash turns like you are on a surfboard and ollie up a gutter when you need to!
Take this board to a skateboard with big bowls (like five dock in Sydney) and you will be having the most fun you can on 4 wheels. Literally you will be surfing concrete waves.
The functional tail gives life to an already lively board that can turn on a dime. the 61mm Nineball wheels let loose smoothly while offering enough grip to rip around tight turns.
- Construction: 7 Ply Maple Tablespoon Mold Top Mount
- Dimensions: 31.3" L x 8.375" W x 11.125" WB
- Hardware: 9.0" Gullwing Sidewinder II Trucks
- 61mm 78a Centerset Nineball Wheels
- Abec 5 Greaseball Bearings 0.25"
- Sector 9 Recycled Plastic Risers
- 1.25" Hardened Steel Bolts
- ERG Grip Tape