** Sold as set of FOUR wheels **
Designed to take the smashing impacts of freestyle dance moves, plus an easy break in period make this THE wheel to dance on.
This wheel is made from the Seismic Defcon Mango 78a formula. They are fast and a good compromise between speed and a softer wheel. Use this wheel when you need that extra speed from your push to set up for a trick. At 78a it is the softest of the Defcon formulas, so it will be a bit more forgiving on a hard surface, and help you stick a landing a hard trick.
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around the trimmed Seismic EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in three proprietary formulas.
Defcon™: Fast roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear
BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement • exceptional balance of speed and grip
Premium Clear: the most beautiful clear urethane in the world
crystal clear blue, fast, smooth and grippy
Durometer: 78a Defcon
Contact Patch: 33mm
Lip Profile: Round
Core Placement: Centerset
Wheel Surface: Groove