Mini cruiser of 2020.
Everything about this mini cruiser is fun. Sometimes a mini can be too small. What no one tells you is the smaller the board the harder it is to skate. We think the perfect mini starts at 30 inch long. Unless you need something small to stash in a bag or locker, look at the wider and longer cruisers.
This board is super comfortable. You will not feel unstable, you can push and enjoy the view.
Built with with 159mm Ogre Trucks, 62mm NANA Bludgers and NANA x DSCO Bearings Built-ins.
Straight out of the box you will be skating foot paths or any local concrete, finding excuses of why you need to skate to the shops again.
Who will enjoy skating this mini?
- Beginners looking to get into skateboarding
- Kids 9 to 18 years old
- Students needing a cruiser to commute to and around campus
- Dads who want to stash a board in their car boot for boring days at work
- Mums wanting to skate with their kids
- Parents chasing kids on bikes
- Perfect commuter board for the last mile (train station to work)
- Anyone wanting to get around their city