What makes this mini unique is it uses 150mm reverse kingpin (RKP) longboard trucks. It makes the board sit a little higher which means you can rock loose trucks without wheelbite. It changes the feel of the board froma squirrely turn to a nice surf flow. Super easy to push and carve, the turn is this easy longboard flow carve. Best of both worlds, a mini longboard cruiser!! (this image is incorrect we will get it updated shortly, it shows standard trucks not the longboard version.
Everything about this mini cruiser is fun. Sometimes a mini can be too small. What no one tells you is the smaller the board the harder it is to skate. We think the perfect mini starts at 30 inch long. Unless you need something small to stash in a bag or locker, look at something like this board which is wider and longer.
30 inch long x 9 inch wide and 15 inch wheelbase.
This board is super comfortable. You will not feel unstable, you can push and enjoy the view.
Built with with 150mm RKP longboard Ogre Trucks, 62mm NANA Bludgers and NANA x DSCO Bearings Built-ins.
Straight out of the box you will be skating foot paths or any local concrete, finding excuses of why you need to skate to the shops again.
Who will enjoy skating this mini?
- Beginners looking to get into skateboarding
- Kids 9 to 18 years old
- Students needing a cruiser to commute to and around campus
- Dads who want to stash a board in their car boot for boring days at work
- Mums wanting to skate with their kids
- Parents chasing kids on bikes
- Perfect commuter board for the last mile (train station to work)
- Anyone wanting to get around their city