**Price is for a set of TWO trucks**
Riding in a pack, downhill, there is always one skater who will be faster than the rest. Better tuck? More aggressive? Less fear? They usually are on Calibers, and that is what these trucks remind me of: In a puff of smoke...they were gone. To be that skater, you need these trucks: Caliber Smoke.
The Fifty Caliber is stable at high speeds while also having an optimal angle for making strong carves. The hanger is not only reversible, but when flipped there is no rake to throw off the ride. The bushing seats are symmetrical with an optimal setup for any style of bushing. The pivot of the baseplate is self contained keeping it from having any weakness. The Blood Orange Bushings at an 89a durometer make for an ideal responsiveness. Perfection...
- 184mm hanger (standard longboard truck)
- Axle to axle length is 10 inch
- 50 degree baseplate
- Updated bushing seat providing a perfect no-slip-fit
- Pivot re-designed for tighter tolerances with an updated chamfer
- Circular kingpin hole with updated diameter
- Truck strength increased by 40%
- Pressed-in Grade 8 hex head kingpin
- Beefed up and reinforced baseplate
- Thinner paints used for tighter tolerances