Suit a board 8.25 to 9 inch wide.
It has taken a lot of its design and functional ques from an Independent Truck.
Allows taller bushings to be used, and will actual ship with a functional bushing, unlike the indy cushion of mush.
They are a taller street truck, to allow the use of larger wheels. Perfect if you want to get fast in the park: a bigger wheel = bigger roll speed.
Hangers will be faced (which means making the hanger face flat, you get a better alignment between the speed ring and the bearing) Results in bearings lining up better.
Price is for a pair of trucks.
- Axle width 8.5 inch (from axle tip to axle tip)
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability.
- Heat–treated to Rockwell rating T6 for hangers, and T5 for baseplates.
- Grade 8 axles and branded kingpins.
- 6 hole pattern – new school and old school
- 93A Divine urethane bushings.
- Tall – 57.15 mm axle height for added wheel size capability.