RipTide APS Short Street Cone skateboard bushings
** Sold as set of 2 **
Street cone bushings offer the lowest resistance and stability of the shapes addressed here and can allow your trucks to easily achieve their full lean and turn.
The RipTide Street-Series of bushings, for traditional kingpin trucks, was born from the desire to bring new levels of performance and innovation to skateboarding. RipTide believes that to achieve your goals in skating, you need to have a high level of control over your equipment. If your setup performs the way you want it to, you have a much better chance of doing what you want to do - whether that means landing a seemingly impossible trick, controlling a massive drop at high speeds, dealing with rough roads, eliminating wheelbite, executing fluid moves during a vert session or pumping mad lines in the bowl. Up until now, the rule has been to only use cones and barrels and......
RipTide says “No More Rules…this is Skateboarding”.
In addition to offering the two traditional roadside shapes, our ShortStreetCone and the ShortStreetBarrel, RipTide offer five boardside shapes. It includes the StreetCone, StreetBarrel, StreetFatCone, StreetMagnum and the StreetChubby.
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- .975" Dia x .4" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.2mm High)
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The ShortStreetCone offers wicked turnability
- Pair with StreetCones, StreetBarrels, StreetFatCones, StreetChubbys or StreetMagnums - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.