** Sold as set of 2 **
To improve your skateboarding, improve your equipment. Best way to bring trucks alive is to replace bushings. Barrels replace the bottom bushing (one closest to the deck - boardside).
Ships with two barrel bushings, a riptide sticker and two cupped washers.
You will see there are two ends to the barrel. One end has a rounded edge and the other a sharp edge, The rounded end goes into the hanger to for better fit.
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound.
- .975" Dia x .5" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.7mm High)
Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
Medium durometers (95a) are designed for those looking for a stable setup in the BoardSide position.
Soft durometers (90a) are designed for those looking for a slightly less stable setup in the BoardSide position
Super soft durometers (85a) are for lightweight, or young riders or super carvey setups.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks!
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.