RipTide APS Street Fatcone skateboard bushings
** Sold as set of 2 **
Although this is a cone bushing and normally it would go under the kingpin nut (roadside), the genius of this bushing is replaces your barrel. The top of this bushing is the same size as a street barrel, so it fits into the hanger. It does a few things, but the most notable is the shape. A cone is less restrictive, basically means it will deform easier. This results in turny trucks. A soft fat cone instead of the barrel will make the trucks come alive. Carve banks, dive through pool transitions, land tricks easier.
Ships with two fat barrel bushings, a Riptide sticker and two large flat washers.
The flat washer is to replace the cupped washer under the barrel bushing. If you are looking for more turn, remove the washer. The washer restricts the bushing.
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound.
- .975" Dia x .5" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.7mm High)
- 30mm is the size of the large end of the cone
- Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Medium durometers (95a) are designed for those looking for a stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Soft durometers (90a) are designed for those looking for a slightly less stable setup in the BoardSide position
- Super soft durometers (85a) are for lightweight, or young riders or super carvey setups.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks!
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.