** Sold as set of 2 **
This compound has a unique lubrication added that does not bond with the urethane which is why you will often see a white residue on the surface. This compound offers reduced bushing friction for fast transitions and a deeper lean than the APS. WFB will turn 15% to 20% more than the same durometer of other brands. WFB also offers lower rebound than APS and is designed for the rider that wants a very fluid response. Truly the bushing of choice for the more experienced rider that wants to control his bushings instead of the bushings controlling him or her. Like APS, the WFB compound does not change much when you tighten the kingpin nut past snug. RipTide recommends tightening to the point where it is difficult to turn the bushing in the bushing seat by hand. Use a flat washer for lower resistance and a cupped washer for higher resistance.
- .975" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- APS rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95.5a - 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (88a - 78a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (73a - 68a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for aloose setup in the RoadSide position.
Excellent when used as a Cone/Barrel combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.