Maximus Woody is an extra-affordable all wood replica of the carbon fiber Ultimate Maximus with the same great features. Sk8kings Axe Series decks are your #1 choice for slalom racing, downhill speed, freeriding, long distance pumping and ditch blazing. The Maximus model is a wider tail full-sized deck great for turning at speed and is ideal for giant slalom, SuperG - OR the perfect base for a Maryhill ripper setup.
Torsion Tail Setup = mount in the kicktail for more flex and traction (use drill pattern in the kick tail angle) to set up for racing.
Functional Kicktail Option with optional skidplate = mount before the kicktail (use the pre-drilled truck mount in front of the kick) for a stiffer performance flex for riding parks & ditches and street cruising/LDP to pop the front end up over road obstacles in your path (railroad tracks, curbs, potholes, etc). King Plate IV (skid plate) recommended to protect your Maximus tail.
- Overall dimensions: 35" x 9"- Multi WB: 24/25/26" plus bonus cruiser mount for functional kicktail
- Multiple Wheelbase Options: 24/25/26" plus bonus cruiser mount for functional kicktail
Micro-Lam Construction: Hard rock maple micro-lam cores - for light weight, performance drive and durability
Non-cambered race ready molded concave for perfect foot placement
- Revolutionary Torsion Tail concept - rear truck mounted in the kicktail angle - a natural tail kick foot wedge (Sk8kings introduced this concept in 2003 - changing slalom deck design from then on)
- Fully routered wheel wells for extra wheelbase options and amazing versatility
- Pre-drilled multiple truck mounts - nose and tail - to shorten or lengthen your wheelbase
- Functional Kick Tail rear mount truck with skid plate to fit option available
- Maximus Rampant Lion graphic in Metallic CopperGlow-in-the-Dark colorway
- Manufactured in small batches in So Cal USA
- Axe Series Decks have been winning World Championships since 2004
- Decks sold separately or as customized completes