New 2020 model without a built in spacer but includes a set of spacers.
A streamlined, more affordable version of Seismic's Tekton 7-Ball XT bearing design specifically for street skateboarding and smaller wheels.
Versatile Free-Spaced Design • 30% Stronger Steel Casings • Tighter Assembly Tolerances • Premium Lube
– More speed & acceleration
– Consistent wheel contact & grip
– Predictable slide release & hookup
– Extended wheel & bearing life
Versatile Free-Spacer System: Precisely-sized spacers square up against bearings and stabilize them inside wheels. 4 spacers are included in packaging. Combines with Tighter Radial Tolerances (3µ – 5µ) that minimize torsional play inside bearing assemblies. Locks in highly-precise alignment, protects against friction and wear, minimizes noise.
Tougher Construction: Superior steel and thicker outer casings boost strength by more than 30%! Ball raceways hold smooth polish, and bearings stay tight and fast, for far longer! 30%-stiffer casings resist flexing, spin truer / faster, keep seals from popping off on extreme impacts.
7-Ball Assembly: Classic configuration. Best overall durability against frequent high impacts and side loads.
Premium Steel Balls: Superior concentrically, surface smoothness, strength, and durability.
High-End Lubricant: Packed with premium “high-RPM” light grease from Kyodo Japan. Formulated for peak performance under actual skating stresses, not max free-spin time.
Inner Race: Specially contoured under seal to resist contamination.
Set of 4 spacers: Included are a set of 4 spacers, use them, don't use them, it is your choice, you are not locked into a built in spacer system.
Additional Features: Dupont® engineering-grade Nylon retainers, removable rubber-coated steel seals with printed graphic. Meets or exceeds all criteria for ABEC-9 rating.
Eco-friendly packaging: No oversized metal tins or plastic boxes – just a minimal recyclable cardboard box.
No fake tech or exaggerations: Just more speed and longevity through real science and no-BS engineering!
100% free of:
• Random bearing tech adapted from other industries just for the sake of novelty.
• Expensive over-hyped raceway coatings that interfere with optimal polishing and may actually grind on balls.
• Over-hyped lubricant additives that accelerate wear not speed.
• Misleading claims that industry-standard features and factory processes are unique or special. (e.g., deep-groove raceways with micro-channels, fine-polishing, fiber-reinforced nylon retainers, hand-inspection, ultrasonic solvent washing, etc.)